<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

i want "brothers" like these 
A University of Colorado freshman died. Anyone want to guess why? Drinking. Shocking, I know. I never did the “frat thing”, so maybe I just don’t understand the fascination with drinking until I’m near death. So maybe someone can explain it to me. The kid’s name was Gordie Bailey. He had some good “brothers” in his Chi Psi house, too. When the police found his body, Gordie had derogatory phrases written all over his body. For example, “It sucks to be you” (yes, it sure did); “Fuck me”; and “Nigger”. Wow. It sure does take a strong man to write derogatory phrases all over a dying man’s body. Appropriately, the Chi Psi charter at CU has been revoked.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?