<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Back to business 
Well, it's fall again; the summer has come and gone. As I get back into the swing of things, I hope to post some more, and I hope others will too. This seems to be an ideal forum for sharing thoughts and objects of interest.

In case anyone is interested, I spent the summer in Arlington, VA, interning with U.S. Army JAG. I worked in the administrative law division of OTJAG (Office of the Judge Advocate General), which is sort of the HQ of Army JAG. It was pretty neat, though I was repeatedly told that because it was basically a regular office and not on an Army installation, it was not the "real Army" and would not resemble what I would actually be doing if I receive a commission.

This semester, I'm taking a trial advocacy workshop and participating in the prosecutor clinic, which so far is a blast. I've just found out I'll be working in the domestic violence unit.

What have the rest of you been doing? Post your experiences for posterity!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?